Being safe is in your hands:
Disinfectants destroy viral diseases like coronaviruses, but high-touch surfaces like elevator buttons and handrails require frequent re-application to remain germ-free. Furthermore, some disinfectants may irritate human skin, while others may cause health hazards if exposed for an extended period. Toxic chemicals may also contaminate water and other resources if they escape and enter our ecosystem. As a result, scientists and researchers have been searching for a solution that has a long-lasting antibacterial effect on a variety of surfaces while being safe for humans and the environment.
Non-stop virus Protection!
CareCoatex is an antibacterial and antiviral disinfectant and sanitizer made of patented core-shell nanoparticles that are biocompatible, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. This disinfectant can perform both immediately on contact and over time of its usage, killing for up to 180 days thanks to its excellent film-forming ability and natural antimicrobial reagents encapsulated in it.
Break the germ cycle!
CareCoatex can destroy 99% of common bacteria (such as Staphylococcus aureus) and viruses (such as H1N1 and HCOV-229E) effectively and quickly, making it excellent for disinfection, contamination control, and epidemic prevention. CareCoatex can be sprayed on a variety of at room temperature under normal conditions. It dries quickly and does not affect the material’s appearance or feel.
What gives CareCotex a competitive advantage?
CareCotex disinfectant spray don’t need light for sterilization process as most of disinfectant works by the process called photocatalysis which requires light for other disinfectants to work. This unique characteristics gives our product an advantage over other disinfectants.
Germ protection in your hand
CareCoatex Sterilising Spray packaged in small travel-size bottles that are easy to carry and use. The spray bottle is small enough to fit in a drawer, a backpack, or a car. The compact bottle is small enough to fit in your carry-on suitcase on an airplane.
The mighty germ cleanse:
- Free of alcohol, chloride, hazardous compounds, and heavy metals
- Biocompatible and non-toxic
- Quick-drying and good film formation on a variety of surfaces
- Capable of encapsulating a variety of antimicrobial reagents for contact and time-release killing
- Effective in delivering long-lasting antibacterial and antiviral protection
How CareCoatex works:
- Spray CareCoatex on surfaces you want to disinfect
- Can also be used as antiseptic wet wipes
- CareCoatex can be used for industrial cleaning as well
Quality is our priority:
The CareCoatex antimicrobial coating won a Gold Medal at the prestigious International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva’s “Special Edition 2021 Inventions Geneva Evaluation Days – Virtual Event.”
Surface sanitizing in easy steps:
Allow the surface to dry after cleaning it thoroughly. Before using CareCoatex, give it a good shake. Then CareCoatex should be sprayed over the surface until it is thoroughly covered. Apply a low absorbency cloth to the coated region. Allow for a minute of air drying.
Start with safety:
CareCoatex has been through a variety of tests to ensure the safety of your skin and protection against germs and viruses.
- Rub Test: Evaluates the durability. The results show the durability of CareCoatex for up to 217 days.
- Anti-virus Tests: Evaluates the effectiveness against killing viruses. The results show the anti-virus efficiency of up to 99.81% against HCoV-229E.
- RoHS Test: Testing for heavy metal and brominated compounds. The results show ‘’below limit’’ amounts of heavy metals, polybrominated compounds, and phthalates.
There are no reviews yet.